Monday, December 1, 2008

Funeral; Gwar; Riding

Well, I've done one whole week on my Time Trial bike....Its a Cervelo Dual with Ultegra on it...Its a pretty good bike, but anyway I've been riding it to get used to it before the first stage race in February....Thus far the bike ain't that comfortable...My arms and back start to kill me and I cant go full tilt for more than 20 minutes...which I mean most of the time trials that I will be doing arent much longer than that, but I feel if I can get more comfortable on the bike then I can go faster....Needless to say I will be riding the bike straight up until the team camp in December.....

GWAR
DECEMBER 3RD
DIAMOND BALLROOM
LETS ALL GET MESSY


Well Dr. Steve Edstrom died a few days ago, and his funeral was held today at a Methodist Church in downtown Oklahoma City..I cant remember the name.....It was very nice and a lot of people came out to show their love to Dr. Steve....A few of us rode from Schlegels to the church which was just a few blocks north of the shop.....Most of the guests wore bike jerseys and slacks to show there appreciation to the late Dr.

No comments: