Saturday, August 1, 2009

HEY YALL

This is my first post in a loooong great while, eh..?

Well, to bring you up to speed, I'll just hit on the main points of my life recently....

Cyclocross!! Yes its true, right around the corner...it is. Up here in the hustle bustle of Oklahoma City a few of my co-workers and friends have started a new team. Villain CX is the name, for now. We have a bunch of really good sponsors for the upcoming year. We will be on Van Dessel Gin and Trombones, which I'm pretty stoked on. We also have a drink and nutrition sponsor I'm pretty excited about. The brand is called Fluid, and its a really new company based out of Maryland. Other than that, its just a new team... I plan on competing in a few UCI races as well.

School, ba hum bug. I dont want to go to school, but I feel the need to go. I plan on getting an Associates in Journalism....maybe something else. I dont know. Then after school, I really want to move. I just aint feelin it here.

Other than that, everything is really really boring.




I eat food, and I clean myself...fluently.

No comments: