Thursday, February 12, 2009

2008 BH Connect Ride Report

I recently recieved my Bh Connect for the 2009 race season, and I really like it...It pretty much sums up a 'race bike'....It has its flaws, as does any bike....and it has its attributes...

I have ridden the bike for several days now, including one race...and it performed pretty well....

In out of the saddle efforts, I would say this bike excels...very well...It's short chain stays, and beefy bottom bracket area allow for very quick accelerations, as well as making for a mountain goat of a climbing bike...To say this bike can't hold a line, or is unstable at high speeds is simply not true....It's slack compact geometry and long'ish' toptube make it an average decender when going down fast winding descents.....It, however is not the most stable of bikes....When up to speed the bike holds its own....

I really like the bike, and I don't really want to give it up....Keep up the good work BH...

No comments: