Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mellow Yellow

I have, very recently...well sorta....taken up a mellow outlook on life...

I have always been a pretty mellow dude, I have a history of not caring about important things, not doing things or having an 'oh well' attitude....

Is this bad?

Well, yes and no.

It could be said that, yes it is bad. For example: What if I lost a race, because I cramped up......and at the end of the race I was like....ohhhhh welllll....and I didn't do anything about it...or think about it after the race...or if I got hit by a car...and didnt do anything....Just ohh well....Serious ramifications come from these things....I won't ever learn from my mistakes, or I won't bring people to justice...or whatever....

Well, after races....if I lose, and I really wanted to win.....I get pretty pissed...I have thrown bikes/helmets, yelled thousands of expletives, damned hundreds to hades and cursed god for races not going my way..............But I have learned that doing so doesn't help me to win the race....It does nothing...except make me look stupid....and I do a pretty good job of doing that off the bike....So instead of being an idiot, I stop think about what happened and ask myself, my coach, my dad or whomever...what could I have done differently...and I learn from those mistakes...I learn the hard way..by making mistakes....I will make a butt load more, and I will learn from those..............

So don't get mad....jut chill out...

Easier said than done though.....

But good luck on that...................

Anyway.....The BH rides really nice...its stiff, comfy, and quick...all grand things in a race bike....

No comments: