Sunday, February 15, 2009

Really Good Route

I know some.....really...I DO!

No, I like to get lost...I guess.....

Whilst riding with Phillip yesterday, I convinced him that I knew 'some good routes'...I sorta knew where I was...but I mostly didn't....We ended up getting lost and I ended up going 2 more hours than I was supposed to be going....but it was all in good fun, and riding the gravel roads for an hour was good...I actually had some fun in doing so...After getting lost, and crossing I-35, we decided to motorpace traffic, or weave in and out of traffic at super duper high speeds was awesome.....I had a thoroughly swell time....We shared a whole mess of laughs....

Then we got back to Phillips place, and he was bein a homo....so he took me home and prepared for some hetrosexual love.....and I commend him for that....I really hope BFFL stands for 'best friends for life' and not, well....figure it out....I love women...

No comments: