Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cash

I have quite a bit of it now...

howeverrrrr...

Its all goin towards wheels, a SRM and nutrition stuff/travel expenses.

Where did all this mulah come from..? well, I sold a set of my wheels on Monday...how much you ask..? $2000! yep yep yep...quite a bit...and the cool thing is, the new wheels that I want are only aboot $1000...so I get to save up the rest for the new shnazzy wireless SRM from our new sponsor, FSA...pretty cool if you ask me....

I just need to sell my other PowerTap wheelset...for some extra dough, and I should have enough..!

Man-o war..I watched A Clockwork Orange, yesterday. I forgot how good it was..! It had been 5 years since I had watched it last...It was awesome...anywaaaaays....

Time to ride...got to race fast...

No comments: