Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Riding hours this week

Are all janked up....

I was planning on doing 20+ hours....so far, I have only done.......4 1/2 hours....dang, thats sad....

Its only going to get worse with the weather here in the OKC getting realy bad.....Friday the high is only like 28 or so.....trainer day....yay.....today, I was planning on doing a 4 or 5 hour ride....however, when I got home from work...I could smell....OUTSIDE...my house, a nasty poo smell.....when i went inside...YIKES! it was horrible....my mom's little poo-poodle, crapped everywhere in her little kennel/bed thing....and she was covered in it.....It reminded me of the poo scene in Dumb and Dumberer.....except I could smell it...and it was really...really gross........nasty in fact....ick...

anyway, next week is going to have to be a 25 hour week, to pick up the slack from this week....geez, falling behind....

No comments: