Thursday, January 15, 2009

Confused?

Cause I am.....

Confused as to why I my emotions are so up and down........One minute I think I am happy....then the next minute, I'm sad or crappy.....Why...?

I think I'm just having to learn how to live life alone.........I got so used to living life with someone else beside me......that now, I'm alone...and I have no idea what to do, or how to do things...........It's weird.........I can't explain it......I suppose this is the beginning of a new me...? Wow, that sounds corny...but I guess its true..........................................I'm just going to go with it...and try to figure crap out....I usually don't think about it.................I don't deal with my emotions, or problems...I just pretend they aren't there......I need to adress this one though, or I feel I won't be able to move on, or accomplish anything...............I'm a basket case....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Homie, I told you............. it'll come.