Sunday, January 4, 2009

Training Camp........The rest of the days, sort of....

Well, after the second day of novelty, the third and well, the rest of the training camp for that matter pretty much (for me) was a suffer-fest.........

I reiterate that I did not ride very much before the camp.....and that sucks, because over the camp we did nearly 500 miles or so, and just about 30 hours......yeah, I did not get sick.....not-a-once....

The intestinal problems persisted it seemed for me, seeing as before or in the middle of hard efforts I would get 'that special feeling' deep inside me belly.....no fun......

The third day was, in fact better than the second...I was able to get into some sort of rhythm and keep up, and do my job to the best of my abilities....Then Oklahoma......hmmm,

Tendonitis
Tired legs
Wussitis
Fire
Lost Phone
Smoke
Hills
Squeeky Chain
Food=Poo-Poo
Lead Outs
Team Time Trials
Lead Outs
Lead Outs

and

Lead Outs
Motor Pacing
Team Time Trials
Hills

and

Getting Dropped
Riding Alone
Lead Outs


That is what happened in Oklahoma, Talihina to be exact.......

I have zero phone right now, I was 'in charge' of fire wood.....well, I was stuck with gathering it.....and whilst gathering the stupid wood, I lost my phone.....In Samsquamtch country


Then, the last day, or night.....we all went out to Main Event....for those in Oklahoma or otherwise, they have bowling, laser-tag, and a lot of arcade/crane/fun games.......I fell down a few times while bowling.....

All in all, camp was really fun, despite sucking, being dumb, sucking, flatting, getting dropped, sucking, and sucking.....it was a real.....real fun time.....

No comments: