Sunday, January 11, 2009

WOW

I am pretty tired.....

This weekend was pretty action packed......not really, but it was a little tiring...

I had a cyclocross race yesterday in which i finished 3rd....yet, I still managed to get lapped....I'm pretty sure Will Gault lapped every single person....He's not what you would call a bike racer...he's more or less in the same catagory as Chuck Norris....

Anyway, my life has been pretty much filled with the same thing day-in and day-out, and I'm cool with that...I enjoy this simplicity.....the past 3 or 4 years have not been so simple...but I think 2009 and the years to follow, will be a lot better...

who knows..


MY NAME AINT EZMERELDA AND I CANT READ PALMS FOR THE FUTURE OR NOTHIN OF THE SORTS!

but yeah, no emotional bull crap...just physical ehll...and that.......is really cool with me...its refreshing...

like ginger ale...or orange juice...or celery....or an apple...or water....or a shower....or a white t-shirt...or deoderant....

you get the point

No comments: